Making your development stand out
Interior design for property developers
We like to be involved at the early stage of the design process and work alongside architect’s to make sure the space is effectively used and draw various designs so the best solution can be achieved.
Then we specify appropriate finishes for properties from tiles and flooring to sanitary ware, kitchens and ironmongery, to ensure the finished home is aimed at the specific market.
- Internal spatial layouts
- Kitchen design
- Bathroom design
- Tile choices
- Staircase design and finishes.
- Skirting, architraves and coving
- Internal and external doors and handles
- Lighting and electrical plan
Below: example of tile finishes.
Below: example of fitted and free-standing furniture layout.
Show home design
Whether rented or purchased, our show home will transform your property into a stylish and aspirational lifestyle experience, specifically targeted towards your potential buyers. Our designs are bespoke to you, and takes into account latest design trends, budget,architectural style and location of the property. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and producing an end product that stands out.
- Specification for furniture, lighting and soft furnishings.
- Sourcing fabrics for window treatments and bespoke cushions, bed throws, headboards and upholstery.
- Choose wall colours and feature wall paper.
- Sourcing accessories such as mirrors, candles, pictures, vases.
- Producing scheme boards showing all products and fabric’s.
- Itemised product spread sheet
- Styling the property.
- Optional 3D realistic visuals.