Giving your rooms style, colour, texture and personality.
Interior design schemes
If your room is an empty blank canvas or are ready for a big change this is the ideal service for you as we will source all the items you need and help you achieve the ‘wow’ factor you have been longing for.
After getting to know about your tastes and lifestyle we work hard to source products and furnishings within your budget and present the ideas on a scheme board with an itemised spreadsheet.
We don’t have a set ‘in house’ style and work with you to achieve the best results that reflect your personality.
The process involves the following:
- Taking a detailed brief and discussing images of what you like and dislike.
- Measure the space and provide a 2D CAD plan showing all the furniture position’s with measurements.
- Provide a lighting plan showing floor, table, wall and pendant lights
- Discussing your budget for each room and source products from both designer and retail/on-line stores.
- Sourcing fabrics, furniture, lighting, flooring, wall colours, wallpaper and stylish accessories to complete the scheme.
- Draw 2D plans and elevations for any bespoke furniture items.
- Providing itemised costs and estimates for bespoke items eg. curtain making, upholstery and any bespoke furniture.